- Good to know
Good to know
- The current price list is the one posted on announcements (this price list evolves in holiday period and the weekends)
- The description of the accommodation is specified in every announcement
- Every accommodation cannot welcome that 2 people exception made for the accommodation” Apartment Limoges Mairie” the accommodation facilities of which are of maximum 4 people
02To your booking
- A rental agreement and a current situation is made upon your arrival
- The copy of the ID card of every tenant is made
- Arrival times: 19h/21h max / departure before 9 am on weekdays and before 10 am in weekend
- Tourist tax (that is 0.20 euros/pers) and cool of household included in the price of your stay
- Everything is supplied to you for your stay free of charge: towel, linen, coffee,…
- Free Wi-Fi and signature of an IT charter on the good use of internet
03Price paid for booking
- The rentalprice is to be paid in total at time of reservation to confirm the bookingdates if you pay by CREDIT CARD.
- An invoice is supplied on request The confirmation of the reservation is made by e-mail from its consideration.
- In case of overbooking, an e-mail is sent to the tenant and a refund will be immediately made without any penalty is held to the establishment.
04Payment by credit card
- In case of payment by only credit card wire transfer
- A pledge which can go to 300 euros is taken according to housing rented by imprint of bank card
- Any reservation is definitive and not refundable.
06Rules of life
The taker makes a commitment to respect the neighborhood to cause no nuisance within the building of some nature whom is, to admit within the studio no foreign person which is not declared as occupant of places to the rental agreement. It is also indicated that the exercise of illicit activity and escorting within the studio is formally forbidden. Any noticed breach will pull the immediate end of your stay within the studio and any illegal activity will be the object of a filing of complaints with the police of Limoges. The taker can take advantage from then on of no refund.
The lessee undertakes to fill in the accommodation on the spot a customer information sheet kept by the lessor for a maximum period of 6 months. This registration form must be completed pursuant the article R. 611-42 of Code of Entry and Stay of Aliens and of the Right of Asylum. in accordance with the 6th january 1978 law on information technologies and civil liberties, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete all data concerning you by contacting the manager of the establishment providing you accommodation.